Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Christopher Nolan Stole the Idea From Me (I Swear)

(Click to enlarge)


I know because I drew this years ago.


Anyway, no personal writing revelations or endless meanderings of random thoughts this post. I have a deadline to meet today (…or tomorrow? No! Today! TODAY!) Even though it’s self-imposed I must take it seriously because, when working with a partner, if you slack on your end you're holding up someone else’s progress...and I’m already behind where I’d prefer to be at this point. I’m almost done with this batch of writing/over-elaborate thumbnailing/character designing, but I’ve still got quite a bit left to do. Thus, short post.


But I would like to take a moment to thank Marjorie for giving me the Stylish Blogger Award.


Thanks, Marjorie!


(I’ll do the ten and ten before the week is up.)


Also, I was trying to tell my mom and my sister about how the other day when I was waiting in line at the crafts store, I saw a woman at the registers who was showing a good three to four inches of her butt crack. Not because she was bending over or because her pants were inadvertently slipping down, but because she was a grown woman wearing a pair of pants meant for a ten year old. Words wouldn’t do the spectacle justice:



I offer this illustration without exaggeration.


Please, don't be this person.


(Personally, I'd be afraid of something falling in.)


3 comments: