Monday, April 4, 2011

Twice As Stylish As Before!

Special thanks to Jen, conqueror of possums (...or maybe ambassador to possums?), for giving me a Stylish Blogger Award. I really appreciate it. Thanks for letting me feel the love!



Now, I don’t have all my blogger etiquette down, thus I’m not sure what the etiquette is for when you’ve gotten a certain award twice in a row. So I’ve decided to forge my own rule and instead of doing a repeat of the same thing I did last time (because do you really care to hear seven more things about me? I mean... Can you handle even more awesomeness of me?!) I’ll post something that I think Jen will appreciate.


Recently, the original voice cast of Invader Zim got together to do a stage reading of two unproduced and therefore never before seen – or heard – Invader Zim scripts: “Day of da Spookies” and “Mopiness of Doom.” Here’s the article about it, and here are the videos:


Enjoy!


EENJOOOY! (I think that was my Zim impression.)






I haven’t watched them yet, but I don’t see how this can not turn out awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment